Whenever I give anyone the option of bad news and good news, in most of the cases people prefer to hear bad news first. So when I thought of writing about the books I hate most and like most, I thought let’s start with hate.
In course of my reading journey I have come across all kind of literature. I liked few and dislike few. Hate is a strong word to use here but I do have a list of books which for some or other reason I hate:-
- All work of Chetan Bhagat, Ravinder Singh, Durjoy Dutta, Preeti Shinoy– For spoiling the rich Indian literature
- Middlesex– For my inability to complete the book. I stopped it halfway. Again started reading after 2–3 days but naaahh!! it’s same
- The Fault in our Dreams– Sorry fans!! For a story about Human Beings, it doesn’t feel very human at all. Instead everything feels very unnatural and self-conscious in the worst way.
- Midnight’s Children: I can’t finish reading, stuck from long time
- Twlight: For posing women as weak creature. Also I read it because I don’t want to miss the chance of reading the worst novel of the history.
Apart from above, I never liked my school text books. But do they count? 🙂