At the beginning of 2018, I took a reading challenge of one book per month and I am feeling good to say that, I read 5088 pages across 17 books.
My 2018 books are:-
- Sacred Games by Vikram Chandra
- Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- The Good Daughter by Alexandra Burt
- My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult
- Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho
- Interpreter of Maladies by Jhumpa Lahiri
- Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie
- An Obedient Father by Akhil Sharma
- Anita: A Trophy wife by Sujatha Rangarajan
- It’s My Love story by Ajitabha Bose
- The One from the Stars by Keshav Aneel
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
- Can I have it all? By Anuranjita Kumar
- Don’t Startup by Karthik Kumar
- Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Autobiography of a Sex Worker by Nalini Jameela
As per Goodreads statistics:
Review of all these books are available on my Blog www.guptapriyankablog.com.
I have taken up a challenge of reading 24 books in 2019. However I will try to balance following things:
- Read all the books I have bought!!
- Read regularly and consistently.
- Read at least 20–30 pages daily.
- Won’t buy any new books till I have completed the books already there.
- Try to diversify the reading topics and genre.
I will be keep posting about my reading journey on my Blog.